Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Payer & Associates Miami Injury Lawyer 305-854-4442

Will I need expert witnesses for my Florida slip and fall case?

Return to Videos & FAQS


In most slip and fall cases in the state of Florida, if the case is going to go to trial, you will need to hire an expert witness or your attorney will need to hire an expert witness to help prove your case. First, they will help prove that there was a negligent condition on the property. Also, they may help prove what the property owner should have done to remedy that situation.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation