Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Payer & Associates Miami Injury Lawyer 305-854-4442

Who can I sue for a drunk driving accident in Florida?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you are hit by a drunk driver in the state of Florida, you can sue that drunk driver. You can also sue the owner of the motor vehicle that he or her were operating and also in limited circumstances, you can sue the establishment that overserved that individual.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation