Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Payer & Associates Miami Injury Lawyer 305-854-4442

Should I report my injury to the property manager if I was injured in a trip and fall?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you’re injured in a trip and fall accident on anyone’s property, I always recommend that you notify the property owner and document your accident.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation