Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Payer & Associates Miami Injury Lawyer 305-854-4442

I was injured by a drunk driver what can I do?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you’re injured in the state of Florida as a result of a drunk driver, you have a legal cause of action against the driver, the owner of the motor vehicle and also in limited circumstances, the establishment that overserved that individual.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation