Close Menu

Who can I sue for a drunk driving accident in Florida?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you are hit by a drunk driver in the state of Florida, you can sue that drunk driver. You can also sue the owner of the motor vehicle that he or her were operating and also in limited circumstances, you can sue the establishment that overserved that individual.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn