Close Menu

What should I do if I was injured by another person and I do not have medical insurance?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you’re injured as a result of the actions of another individual and you do not have medical insurance, that should not keep you from going to a medical provider. Usually, your attorney can find someone that will treat you, or if it’s an automobile accident case and you have PIP insurance, the PIP insurance will pay up to $10,000 in your medical bills.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn