Close Menu

What if I cannot afford my medical bills after I was injured by another person?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you’re injured by another person in an accident, and you can not afford your medical bills, frequently an attorney can find you a medical provider that will agree to treat you on what’s called a letter of protection. A letter of protection provides that the provider will give you medical treatment in advance, and then will be paid upon any recovery in your case.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn