Close Menu

I injured myself from a slip and fall on the job can I file a workers compensation claim against my employer in Florida?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you slip and fall on the job, in the State of Florida, and you are injured, you can pursue a Workers’ Compensation claim. But, in addition to your Workers’ Compensation claim, if the property is owned by someone other than your employer, you may be entitled to pursue a case against the property owner as well.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn