Close Menu

Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Florida car accident?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you’re injured in a Florida car accident and someone else is driving that vehicle that you’re traveling in and you are not related to them, you can sue them for your injuries and damages as a result of that automobile accident.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn