Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Payer & Associates Miami Injury Lawyer 305-709-1144

Should I report my injury to the manager if I was injured at a hotel?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you’re injured in a hotel in the State of Florida, you should report your injury to the nearest hotel representative. You should also ask that that hotel representative notify the manager so you can put them on notice of your accident at their hotel.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation