Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Payer & Associates Miami Injury Lawyer 305-854-4442

Should I consult with an attorney if I receive notice that my Florida workers compensation claim has been denied?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If your worker’s compensation claim is denied in the state of Florida, you need to immediately contact an attorney to find out what your rights are and what your obligations are.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation