Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Payer & Associates Miami Injury Lawyer 305-854-4442

If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident can my lost wages be recovered?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you miss work as a result of a Florida auto accident and you have PIP insurance, you can recover a portion of your lost wages under that PIP insurance policy.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation