Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Payer & Associates Miami Injury Lawyer 305-709-1144

How quickly should I contact an attorney after I was injured by another person?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you’re injured by another person in the state of Florida, you should contact an attorney as soon as possible. Usually, that’s after you seek your immediate medical attention by either fire rescue or an emergency room. By that point, it is recommended that you contact an attorney to know what your rights are, but to also know what your responsibilities are under the law.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation