Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Payer & Associates Miami Injury Lawyer 305-854-4442

How do I deal with trucking companies or their insurance company after a Florida truck accident?

Return to Videos & FAQS


If you are involved in a truck accident in the state of Florida, you should not deal directly with the trucking company, their driver, or their insurance company. In all cases you should contact an attorney, retain that attorney, and have the attorney contact them on your behalf.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation